Friday 22 February 2008

Working From Home, My Thoughts

The first thing I have to say because its probably the most important thing I can tell you is to get educated before you even decide to possibly buy anything telling you "Make 250,000 Now!" Education is very important before you jump in and get your hands wet. There are a lot of courses online, articles, programs and videos that teaches you this. Some of them free and some of them not. I have decided to try affiliate marketing, I have not achieved success to the point of "Wow! I just made 800 dollars!" No, not quite there yet. Reason being because I am still trying to get educated the best I can, I don't want to make any more mistakes than I already have.



I quite my job to accomplish working at home, might of been a bad decision, might of been good. I don't really know yet. I have days where I lose motivation because I do not get sales like crazy. I'm no expert but I'm not a phony either. The main thing though is dedication. If you can't dedicate yourself to make that first sale, then it probably won't happen for a long time. Hard work, motivation and free time are essential for starting up. Now luckily for me where I am currently unemployed I have all of the above. And because I know it won't happen, I don't believe in making money overnight. Reason being because it takes work, and when you press that elusive "Buy" button on a product that you are not sure of you could get unhappy fast. Trust me I have been there, and it sucks, a lot... I have not yet sat and reviewed my bank account and visa to see how much I have spent for my online education or the typical "buy this and make 200 dollars a day" I will be reviewing it though. Only some of the stuff I paid for was worth it, the rest was a joke, literally. So hopefully by reading this no one dives right in and starts doing what I did, impulse buying. That's actually my own problem I need to conquer though, but it can burn a hole in your wallet if you are not careful.



The next piece of information I want lay before you is very important. If you are not sure about the online business and how you want to join or start up your own than join a forum. Forums are always very helpful, I am a member of two for work at home and they have both helped me understand things a bit clearer. Doing some research on Google is ok too, but make sure its only research, sometimes one review of a product may be good and other times you can catch not so good reviews.



Last on the list is trust. Its best to find a trustworthy resource. My main project right now is to make a review site of sorts. I already have paid for all of this, but its still under development. When its ready I will share it with the web and probably post a article about it. My site will only have reviews on things I have already bought and used myself. I made the decision weeks ago that I was not going to lie to anyone. People new to online marketing do not need that. I have been lied to before and trust me when all you are trying to do is earn extra cash or start a simple online business its not right to be let down and lied to by those programs or people.



I hope my thoughts here today have helped, like I said I am not an expert, but not a phony either.




I do not have a professional looking email at this time because I am still making my website, but if you do have questions, comments or concerns then please email me at: surveyhelper1@yahoo.com



My name is Lee Wolsey, I write reviews of many things. I will have a new website published soon, but until then my only form of contact is though my email: surveyhelper1@yahoo.com



Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/?expert=Lee_Wolsey
http://EzineArticles.com/?Working-From-Home,-My-Thoughts&id=997911

No comments: